Shooting sports, although not widely publicized, is the third most practiced individual discipline in the world.
The Shooting Club of the Police of the Côte-d'Or (CTPCO) was founded in 1970. It is located in Dijon, near the Parc de la Colombière.
Today, the CTPCO has more than 360 members. A shooting school is also offered to young people from the age of 9.
The CTPCO has held several departmental, regional and national titles in different disciplines for several years. The CTPCO has won 12 medals at the Côte-d'Or championships, 9 at the regional championships and we have 7 qualifiers for the French championships.
In 2022, it was highlighted by, among other things:
- Valérie KORALEV, 1st at the departmental championships, 1st at the regional championships and 3rd at the French championships in the 10m air pistol category - Shooting School
- Inès KHATRI, 3rd at the departmental championships in the 10m air rifle category - Shooting School
- Antonin KHATRI, 1st at the departmental championships in 25m/50m combined - cadet category
- Adèle SIMON, 1st at the departmental championships and 2nd at the regional championships in the 10m air pistol category - cadet category
- Mathilde PERRON, 3rd at the departmental championships in the 10m air pistol category - cadet category
- Jérôme BONFILS, 3rd at the departmental championships and 2nd at the regional championships in the 10m air pistol - cadet category
- Pauline BEACCO, 1st at the departmental championships in the 10m air pistol category - adult category
- Monique HUMBERT, 1st at the departmental championships in the 10m air pistol category - senior 3 category
These good results are confirmed this year, after several titles at the departmental and regional levels won by the CTPCO athletes.
Beyond the CTPCO, the discipline of shooting sports is also honored in other clubs of the department. Indeed, within the department of the Côte-d'Or, several athletes have also distinguished themselves in 2022:
- Christelle GIRARD, Club des Chevaliers Dijonnais, with participations in Para-draw for the visually impaired at the Côte-d'Or, Burgundy, French and European championships, and a participation in the World Cup on June 9 and November 11 in Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates - adult category
- Zoé DEWICKI, club of Etoile Auxonnaise, in Crossbow, 1st at the French championships with a French cadet record. She also shone by her results by finishing 1st at the European Championships - cadet category
- Rémi SCHACKMAN, club of Etoile Auxonnaise, 1st in the French championships in the category of shooting with regulation weapons (TAR) with a French record - adult category
- Jérémie CHAUVELOT, club Etoile Auxonnaise, 1st at the French Championships 300m - adult category
- André DEMOLIERE, club of Nuit St Georges, 1st at the French championships in the category of old weapons - adult category
CPJ Police Shooting Club of Côte-d'Or
Chaired since 2019 by its President Karim KHATRI, the CTPCO is ideally located in Côte-d'Or, 1h40 from Paris by TGV and 3h00 by car. It has the advantage of having all the air and motorway transport networks nearby, and benefits from the existence of ideal and optimal accommodation facilities for the reception of national and international athletes.
On December 6, 2022, the Côte d'Or Police Shooting Club was selected as the "Games Preparation Center" for Paris 2024.
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Hotel
Looking for a warm and friendly address to discover the capital of the Dukes of Burgundy.
The Mercure Centre Clemenceau hotel offers a charming stay. The local roots are omnipresent in the mustard and blackcurrant yellow decoration, as well as in the restaurant and bar with products and wines from the region. Relax in the zen garden with shaded terrace and heated swimming pool! 3 equipped seminar rooms and a covered parking lot are at your disposal. Located in the business district, enjoy quick access to public transportation.
Ideal starting point of your visits, 15mn walk and 2 streetcar stops from the historical center, you will discover the history of Dijon on the Owl's trail, the Dukes' Palace, the Fine Arts Museum and the panorama from the Philippe Le Bon tower.
Alexander KRIPS, Hotel Management
22, boulevard de la Marne
Tel: +33 3 80 72 31 13
Fax: +33 3 80 73 61 45
GPS : 47.328185, 5.051211
Recovery care equipment
A mobile equipment presenting various services of care of recovery: pressotherapy, cold bath, cryotherapy with or without operator, provision of physiotherapist: see the conditions of services on the website of the company.
The Games Preparation Center is also close to the Caroussel swimming pool, which is open every day. It is equipped with :
- an outdoor pool that is open and heated all year round, including winter
- a cardio-musculation area
- a restaurant area, on site or to take away
The Carrousel pool is accessible to people with reduced mobility. It has a launching system for PRM, and a 25M pool with a gentle slope for accessibility.
The facilities of the C.T.P.C.O.
The facilities of the Côte-d'Or Police Shooting Club allow to practice rifle and pistol shooting 10m, 25m and 50m with PMR accessibility.
The center is equipped with a video protection system with the possibility of closed training.
Catering can also be taken on site with a catering service or in one of the restaurants located nearby.
Within the sports complex, different languages are spoken: English, German and Spanish.
The modular meeting room of more than 200 m2 can be equipped with screens in order to partition several dedicated spaces (Physiotherapy, Bodybuilding, meeting, rest etc...).